Fraser Electrical & Plumbing
Welcome to the website of Fraser Electrical and Plumbing services, one of Fifes longest established companies. I am Iain Fraser, a Dunfermline based Electrical and Plumbing contractor, specialising in
John Cushnie Electricians
If you need an electrician in Fife, you can trust John H. Cushnie Electricians Ltd with our over 40 years' experience to provide only the finest electrical services. We are available for domestic,
Craig Swinton Electrical
Craig Swinton Electrical is a family run business, established in 2003. Our company principle has 20 years experience as an electrical engineer covering all aspects of electrical work from domestic,
Jack Cameron Electrical Services
If you require a cost effective, reliable electricians then look no further. Operating throughout the Lothians, Fife and Tayside areas we cater to all domestic, commercial and industrial clients. Both
Lomond Electrical
C & F Electrical Services Limited is a long established Glenrothes based company offering a professional electrical service to industry and commerce, with dedicated experienced electricians. Although
Max Foy Electrical
Is your home or business's electrical system playing up? Perhaps you are finding that the power keeps cutting out intermittently, or some plugs in your home don't work. It makes sense to use the
S A Neilson Electrical
We provide Inspection & Testing services also known as Periodic Inspections to fixed wiring. All aspects of installation work undertaken in the domestic and commercial sectors complete with
KCCElectrical /Home Automation
Fred oversees all aspects of design, and advises clients on best practice and cost effective solutions. He is well versed in building regulation, electrical compliance and professional standards. His
J J Frame Security & Electrical
P.A.T. testing or in-service appliance testing is an important part of any health & safety policy. Our P.A.T. Testing service provides a comprehensive safety check and test to comply with the
RB Grant Electrical Contractors
One of our electricians found this burnt socket today in a property after a phone charger was left plugged in. This just shows the danger of electricity and we remind all customers to remember to